Get Napster Premium!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

SATURDAY EVENING QUOTES...

Below are a few poignant quotes by some of the greatest
minds of the Modern Era. This will become a regular
feature of The Matt Largo Show. The birth of "Saturday
Evening Quotes". I think it is a great way to fuel
everyone's philosophical engines before a night of
saturnalia (ok, maybe not that extreme). Feel free to
comment on this or any other post. Ponder and Enjoy!

"A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only
advise his clients to plant vines."
- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent
one."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"When I am working on a problem I never think about
beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But
when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I
know it is wrong."
- Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.